To Live is to Dance at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
Dance under and with the stars at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit during the resort’s premier Dancing Week. From November 17 to 21, World Dance Champion and “Dancing With The Stars” favorite, Louis Van Amstel will lead a program highlighted by four dance classes including three partner-free LaBlast dance fitness class and a salsa class. The dance Package features daily treatments in the Leading Spa of the World at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit and a culinary tour and group farewell dinner complete with live music. All-inclusive rates include luxury accommodations in the Grand Class or Penthouse suite, guaranteed ocean view, a la carte gourmet meals at a variety of specialty restaurants, premium branded beverages, 24-hour in-suite service, fitness center, taxes, gratuity and private roundtrip airport transfers.
Dancing Week at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit starts at $410 per person per night, based on double occupancy, and requires a minimum stay of three nights.
Ultimate Guys Golf Weekend at Turnberry Isle Miami
Turnberry Isle Miami, a Mediterranean-style retreat on 300 tropical acres between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, is a is redefining the standards of ‘man-tripping’ with the launch of its new Ultimate Guys Golf Weekend, inviting groups of 20 to indulge in the golf experience of a lifetime with personalized golf amenities, including professionally fitted Scotty Cameron Putters and customized MyJoys Golf Shoes. Guests get VIP experiences and daily rounds of golf on the resort’s two championship 18-hole Raymond Floyd-designed golf courses. Players receive professional tournament scoring, walking caddies and lockers personalized with nameplates.
The full listing of amenities and experiences featured in the Ultimate Guys Golf Weekend include:
- Airport transfer
- Deluxe Golf View Room Accommodations (Three Nights)
- Presidential Suite Accommodations for Group Organizer (Three Nights)
- Daily Golf Rounds & Unlimited Access to Driving Range
- Daily Breakfast
- Beverages & Cocktails available during Golf
- Daily Lunch
- Welcome Cocktail Reception in Presidential Suite
- Scotty Cameron Putter – Each guest is professionally fitted for their customized putter, which will be inscribed with their initials and shipped directly to their home.
- Scotty Cameron Putter Cover – A one-of-a-kind Scotty Cameron putter cover, only available at Turnberry Isle Miami, is gifted to each guest.
- MyJoys Custom Golf Shoes – Guests have the opportunity to design their own customized MyJoys shoes to be enjoyed during the Ultimate Guys Golf Weekend (required: complete questionnaire four weeks prior to the trip).
- Logo Golf Shirt & Hat
- Lockers with Name Plates
- Professional Tournament Scoring based on guests’ request
- Walking Caddies with Personalized Caddie Bibs
- Deep Tissue Massage / Spa Treatments (Two per person / per stay)
- Tournament Prizes & Awards Ceremony
- Professional Group Photo
- Private Dinner at Michael Mina’s BOURBON Steak
- Private Table & Bottle Service at LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Private Chauffeur to and from LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
The ongoing three-day “100K” Ultimate Guys Golf Package costs $5,000 per guest, based on groups of 20 or more, and is commissionable at 10 percent.
Carrie Ruiz, Director of Golf & Travel Industry Sales
Yoga Package at Francis Ford Coppola’s Turtle Inn, Belize
Relaxed and laid back, Francis Ford Coppola’s, Turtle Inn is resort offering a five-night yoga package, complete with coconut palms and sea grapes on a white sand beach. The spacious Seaview Cottages are built from native hardwoods and are decorated Balinese-style with fine fabrics, antique doorways and exotic artwork. Each cottage has a private walled garden with outdoor shower, stylishly furnished screened veranda, airy bedroom and ample en suite bathroom with Japanese soaking tub.
Included in the yoga package, per couple, are:
- 5 nights in a cottage at Turtle Inn
- 7 yoga sessions
- One-hour Thai or essential oil massage per person in the spa, on the beach or in the cottage
- Round trip domestic air
- Welcome cocktails
- Three fine dinners
- Daily continental breakfasts
- Three lunches
- One fabulous boat trip that includes a picnic lunch; early morning yoga on one of the islands off the coast of Belize combined with snorkeling on the reef.
Rates, per couple, start at $3, 475 plus taxes, gratuities and service. Extra days and tours can be added. High season rates starting in January run $3,885 per couple.
Del Mar, CA: Hideout for Halloween in Luxury near San Diego
Why let kids have all the fun? Find treats at L’Auberge Del Mar, overlooking the Pacific coast line in luxury, estate-like accommodations. The Halloween Hideout package includes a host of treats by the sea- with no costume required — and run through October 31. Special room rates include a $25 cocktail credit and Halloween treats from the kitchen, plus complimentary transportation to and from any Halloween event within five miles of the hotel. Rates start at $229 midweek and $289 on the weekend.
The onsite health spa is turning October into Mud Month with a discount on the resort’s Moor Mud Wrap, a 90-minute treatment that banishes joint and muscle aches while enhancing circulation.
A Taste of Florence: Tuscan Cooking Tours on sale for Foodies
Tourcrafters is offering 7-night Cooking Experience in Florence—with cooking classes—in a city famous for outstanding Tuscan cuisine (not to mention art, culture and fashion). The cost for this week of food and culture is $915 per person — a 10% discount if booked and paid by December 1.
The land-only package includes airport transfers, seven nights’ accommodations in a 3-star hotel (example: Hotel Meridiana or the 4-star Pierre or Cavour for a small supplement fee), daily Italian buffet breakfast, a food tasting walking tour, a classic Tuscan cooking class followed by dinner in a Florentine palace, a tiramisu and pastry cooking class, a pizza and gelato cooking class, and a full-day tour (with wine tasting) to the historic city of Siena, the medieval town of San Gimignano and the scenic Chianti wine district. The cooking classes are hands-on and in English. The package is available from November 1 to the end of March, with a blackout during the Christmas/New Year period and the Pitti Fair. Other packages are available, such as Italian culinary tours that are more specialized and professionally focused and in other regions of the country.
Similar articles on travel packages: