Presidential Winnings Package at Fairmont Georgetown
The big winner in this presidential election might just be the travel agent that books the Presidential Detail Package at the 415-room Fairmont Georgetown for the four days in January around the presidential inauguration.
Commissionable at a full 10 percent, this $100,000 four-day package is full of pomp and circumstance for guests who want to feel like the First Family during their Washington D.C. stay.
The couple, along with the “First Dog” should they choose to bring, will spend four nights in the Presidential Suite on the hotel’s luxurious Fairmont Gold Floor with all the service, pampering and protection prominent guests could want.
The Presidential Detail Package includes:
- Four nights in The Presidential Suite
- Two “Fairmont Presidential Detail” agents –to include daily briefings and assistance with all of their requirements.
- Transportation provided with driver in the new 7 series BMW
- A $5,000 Shopping Spree at SAKS Fifth Avenue in Chevy Chase with Fairmont Detail – The First Family will be welcomed by a personal shopper with champagne at the store’s 5th Avenue Club and treated to lunch in the new SAKS Café
- A visit to “First Ladies Exhibit at The Smithsonian” Exhibit with Fairmont Presidential Detail
- Daily Full American breakfast served at the dining room table in your suite
- In-room hair provided by Georgetown’s Roche Hair Design
- A private consultation and make-up will be provided by SAKS 5th Avenue’s partner Giorgio Armani Beauty
- A midnight buffet for President’s family and closest advisors, after returning from any inaugural balls they may be attending, of champagne and caviar for up to 20 people
- The First Lady’s favorite floral arrangements throughout the Presidential Suite
- His and her bathrobes embroidered with the Presidential Seal
- Matching Presidential Rolex watches in 18k gold for Fairmont’s President and First Lady
- A Presidential dog bed with matching collar and leash for the first dog
- Daily walks for the First Dog – provided by Fairmont’s Presidential Detail
- Gourmet dog food prepared by the hotel’s executive chef
Fairmont Georgetown Sales Department at (202) 429-2400.
Saddle up and Spa in Oahu
Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu’s wild North Shore, combines two vacation passions to bring a new twist on a Hawaii holiday.
The resort’s “Unwind with Equine” package takes guests on two horseback journeys through the resort’s stunning 840-acre oceanfront property, along the sandy coastline and a forest of ironwood trees to a secluded oasis for yoga and lunch experiences. Before riding, guests receive an exclusive selection of premium spa amenities, and then head to the stables to find their horse for the stay.
On the first ride, a Turtle Bay Resort Spa Luana wellness instructor leads a one-hour session of yoga right on the beach; followed by a private lunch at a special location on the second ride. Guests are also provided with a GoPro video camera to capture their once-in-a-lifetime memories.
• A three-night stay
• A welcome package including cowboy hat
• Spa amenities and sunscreen
• An introduction and grooming session with a Turtle Bay stables horse
• Two horseback rides
• A one-hour private oceanside yoga session
• Beach picnic style lunch
• GoPro camera usage
• Video footage
Rates start at $555 per night, single or double, for three nights.
Contact: (808) 293-6000. www.turtlebayresort.com
Las Vegas Shop and Drop at Trump
In collaboration with neighboring Fashion Show mall, Trump International Hotel Las Vegas is offering the Holiday Shop and Spa Room Package for the ultimate indulgence this holiday season. It combines all the elements necessary for a posh Vegas vacation in relaxation and fashion. Guests get 15% off room rate/nights; $50 credit to The Spa at Trump; 15% off purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue and a complimentary shopping tote from the iconic Fashion Show mall. This offer runs through December 28, 2012.
Contact: (866) 939-8786; www.trumplasvegashotel.com
Bonus Nights at Imanta Punta de Mita, Mexico
Imanta, in stunning Punta de Mita just 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta, offers 13 stunning Casas and Casonas, each with ocean and jungle views and an outdoor living area. Most come with a private swimming pool. Set as it is next to a vast ecological preserve, the outdoor opportunities are numerous, including guided hiking, horseback riding and kayaking. Guests may choose to unwind with spa services and yoga, followed by decadent dining on the fresh, local cuisine served in three restaurants.
Book between November 20 and December 20, 2012 and receive the third night free including breakfast.
Contact: (011-52) 329-298-4200; www.imantaresorts.com
Bath in the Bush
Here’s a one of a kind experience: Taking an outdoor “bush bath” in the wild savannah that overlooks the Masai Mara and Serengeti plains at Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp.
Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp is one of the prestigious eco-tourism lodges in The C&P Portfolio. Honeymooners can request the canvas bathtubs to be set up by the canopied verandah of a private tent, or in the middle of the open savannah – a true safari experience. It can mean sipping champagne by candlelight and listening to the sounds of the bush as night falls, or watching wildlife walk by while soaking it all in.
There are 10 tents and the option to stay in Cottar’s Private House, which can accommodate 10 guests in five large en suite bedrooms. The house is given for exclusive use with its own living areas, staff and vehicles – completely separate from the rest of the camp.
Rates start at $490 per person sharing, depending on the season, and include guided bush walks, meals, day and night game drives, ½ hour complimentary massage per tent, transfers to cultural visits, a range of drinks and laundry.
Visit: www.cottars.com or www.thecpportfolio.com.