Fall And Winter Packages at Alisal Ranch in the Santa Ynez Valley
Alisal Guest Ranch & Resort near Santa Barbara may, indeed, be in peak season from September-May, when guests can partake in the Round- Up Vacation Package, Couples Bootcamp, the November Harvest Weekend, Cowboy Christmas, and March’s annual BBQ Bootcamp.
From September-May Alisal offers a special “Round-Up Vacation” Package: Unlimited golf, horseback riding on the regularly scheduled two-hour rides, access to the Fitness Center and Spa, tennis and fishing are included in the regular price of the room. This package applies to only two people per room and is non-transferable. The Round-Up Vacation Package is offered on stays of two or more consecutive nights, Sunday through Thursday from September – May, as well as weekends from November through March.
Couples Bootcamp, October 18-21:
Similar to the popular Cowgirl Bootcamp, which takes place each May, this is a chance for couples to have to a first-class Alisal adventure filled with thrills and pampered pleasures. Rates run $2,550.00 per couple.
The package includes:
- Daily horseback rides
- Rodeo instruction
- Breakfast ride to the historic old Adobe
- A Fly-fishing lesson
- Nightly entertainment
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Alisal Signature Massage for two
- Gourmet wine dinner and special lakeside dinner
- Moonlight hayride
- Romantic turndown gifts
- Plenty of time for relaxing and recreation
- Taxes and service charges
Harvest Weekend With Lucas & Lewellen Vineyards
November 9-11, 2012. $1,500 per couple.
December and January
$550.00 for two, and $125.00 for children
March 21-24, 2013
Package price starts at $2,650 for four days and three nights based on double occupancy
At the first annual Alisal BBQ Bootcamp all of the best BBQ secrets and more will be revealed. For over 60 years the Alisal has treated grilling as a fine art and now our executive chef Pascal Godé, with the help of legendary Grill Master and Hitching Post II owner, Frank Ostini, will help guests hone their grilling skills. Morning sessions will cover all the aspects of BBQ from the best way to start a fire to what to do with spice rubs; afternoons are free for horseback riding, golf or a visit to the spa; and evenings give you a chance to interact with local guest chefs and winemakers who will be on hand to create feasts designed to further fire-up your grilling passions. The package includes
- Studio accommodation with wood burning fireplace for three-nights and four-days
- Welcome basket with Western-Style weekend accessories
- All meals including special dinners with local celebrity chefs, winemakers and brew masters
- Workshops on grilling methods and equipment, BBQ instruction, spice blending, and more
- Keepsake booklet for notes and recipes
- Saturday morning breakfast ride to Historic Old Adobe by way of horseback or hay wagon
- Unlimited golf green fees, horseback riding, tennis, fishing pole and bait for fishing at Alisal Lake
Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco
A Bed and Breakfast Package starts at $229 and includes a full breakfast at the hotel’s Knuckle’s Restaurant. Available through December 30.
Chasing Nature at Triple Creek Ranch
Triple Creek Ranch, Montana’s all-inclusive hideaway resort, has birding adventures geared toward serious birdwatchers as well as casual nature lovers. The “100th Birday” quest, directed by Triple Creek Ranch’s on-staff nature guides, challenges participants to find 100 bird species in one day throughout Montana’s “Big Sky” country. Participants explore western Montana’s rivers, lakes, canyons, forests, ridges and mountaintops in search of the birding century. Guests can plan ahead or sign up last minute, as Triple Creek Ranch’s guides are available at guests’ request.
Over 400 bird species have been spotted in Montana and 246 have been recorded in the Bitterroot Valley, Triple Creek Ranch’s home. A typical birder’s outing could net anything from swans and grebes to eagles and falcons or cranes and curlews to hummingbirds and woodpeckers. It is not unusual to spot 20 or more species in the environs of the ranch’s lodge on any given day. In addition to birds, the region abounds with elk, moose, wolves, bear and mountain lions as well as wild flowers, lush forests and mountain vistas in every direction.
Additionally, Triple Creek Ranch has several favorite guest events this fall:
– The first Steelhead Fly Fishing Celebration will be November 8-12 on the Salmon River. Led by owner Craig Barrett, this fishing trip is open to all experience levels and includes two days of guided fly fishing on the Salmon River, a day of trap shooting and 5-stand, and an Idaho fishing license.
– “Klicks for Chicks” annual event is back at Triple Creek Ranch for the third time this November. This riding experience is an all-female, four-day, 100-kilometer ride through the Rocky Mountains that draws cowgirls and horsewomen from around the world. Riders venture into deep canyons, over mountain passes, past crystal-clear lakes and through open meadows by day and then return to the luxurious ranch for an evening full of pampering, fine dining, and a comfortable bed. Space is still available for the November 8-12 and 15-19.
– Artist Weekends allow visitors the chance to learn from and paint alongside prominent American western genre artists during this series of four-day / three-night workshops available October 11-14, 18-21 and 25-28. Workshops focus on watercolors, oils, pastels, sculpture and more.
Triple Creek Ranch’s all-in rates start at $950 per night per couple.
Triple Creek Ranch
Vegas Calling: Escape To Vegas Package At Trump International Hotel
Special Room Packages start at $109 per night with these opportunities:
- A Night on the Town
$25 dining credit, two-for-one tickets to Cirque du Soleil’s Mystère and a late check-out of 4 p.m. Reservations must be booked before Sept. 31 to receive offer.
- Pool Idol
Book a poolside cabana in advance of your stay and enjoy 15% off room, and 20% off the cabana any day of the week.
- Passion for Fashion
Stay two nights and receive 10% off room rates and a $50 gift card to Fashion Show Mall located across the street.
- Sun & Spa
Guests will receive 15% off room, 20% off cabana and 20% off a poolside Classic Trump massage when you book all three together.
- Stay Longer – Save More
Guests save 15% on a two-night stay, 20% on a three-night stay and 25% on four or more nights.
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Twin Farms is Vermont’s only luxury, five-star experience with 20 uniquely designed accommodations on 300 acres. The midweek offer (Sunday-Wednesday nights) runs through September 13 and includes all of the traditional pleasures of Twin Farms.
For the Men: A complimentary round of golf at Woodstock, including new Twin Farms Titleist balls, a golf shoe bag, cigars with cutter and lighter, and an engraved flask.
For the Ladies: Complimentary “Out of the Woods” spa treatment.
Caribbean Getaway at Gansevoort Turks + Caicos
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos is located on Grace Bay, one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. The resort featuring 91 modern guestrooms, including 32 suites and 4 penthouses. The hotel oozes a hip and sensual island vibe, especially at the 7,000 square foot infinity edge pool, Exhale Spa, and Stelle and Beach Bar.
- Island airport transfers
- Welcome cocktails for two
- Daily full breakfast buffet
- One fitness class per day
- 15% discount on all Exhale Spa services
Conditions: Two-night minimum, two guests per package.
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos
The Language of Seoul
Now you can combine learning Korean with your shopping and temple tour of the Korean peninsula. The Korea Tourism Organization is sponsoring “Fun Korean Lesson Trips,” in conjunction with Kyung Hee University Institute of International Education as a 7-day tour and immersion vacation in the Korean language. The program, offered four times throughout the year, features Korean language classes taught from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. every day for five days, and accommodations with Koreastay hosts. After class is free time to explore the vibrant city of Seoul. The package also includes a Korean cooking class or a Korea Pass travel card worth 20,000 won (around $18). The program through December 27th and is considered a budget trip. Contact: 82–2-729-9460; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. US office for the KTO: (323) 634-0280.