Fairyland Honeymoons in Cappadocia
For a can-you-top-this honeymoon, have it in a fantasy cave in the middle of lands once walked by Alexander the Great. The Argos in Cappadoccia is a luxury cave hotel set amid the odd fairytale chimney rooms that dot this legendary land.
The Argos Luxury Honeymoon Escape includes:
- Four nights of accommodations in a Splendid Suite, with a private in-suite swimming pool
- Romantic wine tasting in the historical underground wine chapel
- Personalized romance concierge
- Horseback riding for two (during season)
- Couple’s pottery-making session
- One-hour hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia’s beautiful Goreme Valley
Couples can take amble in the footsteps of ancient monks through the hotel’s underground tunnels or enjoy an evening of music in the Bezirhane where one can listen to live classical, jazz and Sufi performances.
Rates: $4,390 for two people for travel through Dec 31, 2014.
(90 384) 219 31 30
Summer Bliss Values in Arizona at The Boulders
The Boulders, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, in Carefree, AZ will see rates as low as $99 a night this summer and heating up the deal with some cool packaging. Summer season rates are dip to nearly70 percent below winter and spring rates. An added “chill factor” comes with personal touches, such as complimentary iced treats and lemon-scented chilled towels offered poolside.
TRULY BOULDERS PACKAGE
- Nightly accommodations in a private Casita
- A daily $15 per adult breakfast credit
- Parking – Complimentary valet or self-parking
- 20% off spa services at the Waldorf Astoria Spa and unlimited access to the facility and fitness classes
- Complimentary golf club rentals/shoes
- Complimentary tennis racket rental
Rates: $159/night starting May 26, 2014.
Surf, Spa, Shop at Hyatt Huntington Beach, CA
This summer, gal pals looking to unleash their inner beach goddess can head to the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa for a two-night glam adventure in warm Southern California. The property is the only waterfront resort with direct access to the beach in all of Orange County and offers a Surf, Spa and Shop Girlfriends Getaway that includes:
- Two nights of luxurious and roomy guest room accommodations for two adults
- One semi-private surf lesson for two adults
- Two 60-minute signature massages at Pacific Waters Spa
- Two 4-hour bike rentals and hand selected guide to nearby Main Streets hottest women’s surfwear retailers
Rate: $558 /night for two through Labor Day.
Surf, Sand and Sun in Waikiki
Aston Hotels & Resorts has a ultimate surf, sand and sun getaway package at its newest Waikiki destination, the 72-room designer boutique Hotel Renew by Aston.
The “reDISCOVER” package includes two private surf lessons or stand-up paddleboard lessons from Waikiki surf pros – perfect for guests of all experience levels. And at the end of the day they can celebrate their adventures with two signature cocktails at Lounge Renew.
Rates: $273 per night for two.
Kid-Friendly in Cabo: Ultimate Family Vacations in Baja
Making pizza and sushi? Head to the One&Only Palmilla for culinary arts programs for kids. Need a private waterpark? The Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers the area’s only mini water park for families to splash around. Want to take the kids camping without taking the kids camping? Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa invites children age 3-12 to have a camping adventure on the beach with dinner and nature-oriented activities while parents are able to unwind alone in their own private ways. Want to package that with a dedicated treehouse and camp story programs from 5-9 pm?
Make it the Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort & Spa.
Cabos San Lucas is a family-focused neverland where thrill-seeking families can boat to “El Arco” then kayak, snorkel or stand up paddle in the nearby Sea of Cortez
Cabo Adventures puts hiking and a camel ride through the desert into the mix and ends with an authentic Mexican lunch. Other activities: dolphin swims, zip lining, surf lessons, swimming with the whale sharks can be accommodated through Cabo Expeditions.
Hotel Deals in Cabos San Lucas
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos has a rate of $156/night for travel through August 16 when booked by March 31.
- Sandos Finisterra offers savings of up to 53 percent for travel after May 1, starting at $136/night..
- Book by March 30 at Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos for travel after April 20 and receive a 30 percent discount plus a two-for-one rate on children.
- At the Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort kids eat free though September 30.
- Luxury-focused One&Only Palmilla is offering a “Summer Moments” package from July 1 to September 30 that provides families of up to two adults and two children Oceanfront Superior Room accommodations and many complimentary kid-friendly amenities and activities, starting at $700 per night.
Visit Los Cabos